Welcome tO the
"Let's address the ROOT problem."
The modern technological system is waging a multi-front war against morality, health, human dignity, freedom of thought, and the natural environment. In an effort to fight back, we've made it our mission to provide an uncensored, interactive platform for anti-tech expression, dialogue, and activism.
By spreading awareness of the problems inherent to technology we hope to unite those seeking emancipation from the technological system, and build a better world.
***We do this for the birds, the trees, and our right to be free***
NEW written Works
& Blog posts
THe Anti-tech cast
Latest ATC Blog posts
A NEW book edited by David Skrbina
Introduction, by David Skrbina, PhD
1. “The Real Cause of the Environmental Crisis”, by Griffin Kiegiel
2. “Revolutionary Art”, by Savona Safaoui
3. “The Technology Virus: How Much Technology is Needed to Live a Good Life?”, by M. H. T. Kang
4. “The Conservation of Man and Wild Nature in Light of 21st Century Post-Industrial Technologies”, by West Northwest
5. “Overcoming the Technêcrat”, by Darrell Bolin
6. “Democracy Not: The Impossibility of Democratic Political Freedom under Modern Technology”, by Chad A. Haag
7. “Technological Medicine: The Destruction of Natural Health in the Techno-Industrial Medical Complex”, by Heidi Gabr
8. “The Positive Devolution of Production”, by Ryan Glavin
9. “Primitive Authenticity”, by Milton Bäcksbacka
10. “An Old Beat from a New Drum,” by Charlie Clendening.
“In spite of all the men of good will, all the optimists, all the doers of history, the civilizations of the world are being ringed about with a band of steel.”
— Jacques Ellul, “The Technological Society” (1964), p. 127