"We are a collection of humans seeking to build awareness of the most important issue facing the world today: TECHNOLOGY"
"Many people are unaware of the ways technology is wreaking havoc on their lives.
Those that are aware typically believe the system is immune to change.
We believe otherwise."
The modern technological system is waging a multi-front war against morality, health, human dignity, freedom of thought, and the natural environment. In an effort to fight back, we've made it our mission to provide an uncensored, interactive platform for anti-tech expression, dialogue, and activism.
By spreading awareness of the problems inherent to technology we hope to unite those seeking emancipation from the technological system.
***We do this for the birds, the trees, and our right to be free***
1. Our highest priority is the preservation and restoration of the natural world
and humanity's place within it.
2. The present technological system cannot be reformed so as to avoid catastrophic outcomes.
3. Technology is not neutral, in any meaningful sense of the word.
4. Nature has intrinsic (as opposed to instrumental) value, equal to that of human beings.
5. Humanity's well-being is a function of the natural world's well-being.
6. Human autonomy and dignity must be preserved, within the context of wild nature.
7. Current population levels are incompatible with long term survival of the natural world.
ATC Members + Allies
Art Historian / Law Student
Student / Author / Journalist
If you would like to become a member (or be considered an ally) of ATC,
please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org